background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Don Juan/christmas ornaments


I made these ornaments last Christmas and loved doing it. It was one of the first things I made with my cricut that I was able to make for other people and sell a few! I seen other blogs where people used many different products to get the glitter to stay in the ornament. Something you should know about me is I am very cheap lol but when it comes to being crafty my husband is the cheap one ha ha. So instead of buying something to get the glitter to stay in the balls I used $1 hairspray. I put it in, swished  around and dumped the rest back in the bottle. 6 months later the glitter is still there and I think they turned out really good! I used the Don Juan cartridge for the font. So far it is my favorite font that I have. I will definitely be doing this project again this coming up Christmas. I have a lot of other colors and pics but since this is the second time posting anything on this blog not really sure what I am doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment