background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

first post/first blog

I want a place where I can link up to all the challenges I have wanted to enter. I think it will be a great way for me to stay motivated and focused on one project at a time. I have a problem with getting to many ideas in mind and end up with little to show for it. Lets start of with me saying I am an addict. To many things; Pinterst, facebook, craft blogs, anything diy, my cricut, and reality shows! Probably leaving out a few of my addictions but I hope to be blogging long enough to show all of my addictions! I hope to have some followers one day and until that happens I will keep doing it and crafting away! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your blog! I'm Steph from A Geek in Glasses. You checked out my post on Expressions Vinyl Blog. You can share the info, just remember to link back to the Expressions Vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for reply!!! When I seen I had a comment I was shocked lol. I haven't been working much on my blog as you can tell. I have several projects I need to post about but I have been under the weather =( I will make sure and link lback to expressions vinyl thanks! Oh i checked ur blog out also and love your style! Seems like u and your family are a very creative bunch =)

    ReplyDelete