background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

not playing around this time

Instead of thinking about what I want my blog to be i'm going to do it! Rather I talk about crafting, opinions about certain things, my illness (which I will get to at some point) i'm going to do it. At the moment it is a very private place but can still relate to other people ether in crafting world or Chiari world (like i said i would explain it) I am embarrassing my new adult life. If someone doesn't like something about what I say or feel does it matter? (talking more like my grammar and spelling because if you become someone who reads my blog you will notice LOL) but I am going to give this blog my best. Something to hold me accountable for my  life. I am at a strange place in my adult life. I am 28, nope 29 hah and my life is not at all how I thought it would be but i'm okay with that. I love my family, friends, blogs, inspiration, but I am learning to be the adult after all 5 brain surgeries over the past few years because i'm at a point where i am stable thank God. God is great it could be a lot worse but I never planned on being a stay at home wife/mother. Nothing wrong with that at all but my plan was different. So becoming disabled and unable to work also more dependent on people than I would like to be. So this is where i'm going to document my life whatever it may be at the time =) Going to try to focus on the positive. I know there are times when something will come up probably being issues with my illness but not going to be mad at myself for that. I want to be able to do at least 3-4 post and hopefully share experiences, show my favorite craft things or craft failures lol but just my place in this world! K So plan is to stop thinking and do it! If for some random reason you have stopped here say hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment