background

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Was just inspired


Sometimes I can get stuck on a blog zone and get so inspired by so many other talented people that I confess I don’t pull myself away! Tonight this turned out to be a good think though! But I really can get way to lost in them and spend too much time watching and learning instead of myself being creative or working on my blog that I have wanted and sorda worked on the past year! I need to work on this LOL but tonight I’m glad I did! On a bad Chiari day (since I don’t have any readers yet no need to get into that at the moment but do plan on discuss a lot to promote awareness but not tonight cause I will never get to the point of where my inspiration came from tonight LOL) it has been hard to get my brain and body on same page as what I want to do with my craft. That is about to change! But anyways Robin from my pink stamper has been a source of inspiration for me so many times and quickly became one of my favorite sources for tip with my cricut! But tonight it was more than the card or tips (did love it of course) but I can tell she is a much happier person and has recently made big decisions to make herself and family happy! That inspired me. I feel my life right now my life is also going to require some changes. Good ones that will make my family and me happy! So my goal is to take charge and unless I’m stuck in bed cause all the symptoms are going nuts I am going to spend more time doing what I love! I hope one day this blog will connect me to people who either share my passion for paper lol or have health issues and love to help people if possible! I was supposed to be working with children right now and that was what I was doing up until my illness took over but I’m taking my life back and still going to find ways to connect to people. So why not go for it? So glad I watched her video tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment